lundi 27 septembre 2010

Dance Yrself Clean



This is my entry for the LCD Soundsystem poster design contest. I was primarily inspired by Uday Kak's photos of prisms by Phillip Low as well as light, color, and of course, disco.

It's been awhile since I designed anything. I didn't do it for the tickets because I already have one. Plus, I wear a DFA Records tshirt to bed every night (when it's not in the hamper). Doesn't that count for anything?! (Please excuse this...I'm feeling really frazzled). Anyway, please vote for my poster!

3 commentaires:

  1. Hey Michelle
    This is Daniel from the poster contest. I just wanted to point out that I think your poster was the best out of all the submissions. Very clean and the colors are awesome. Nice job :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks so much! I really hope you beat the squid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hah thanks. The voting is pretty neck and neck thus far

    RépondreSupprimer